When we browse the internet, we love seeing the information appear in our browser at high speed, right? We don’t like waiting neither in real life nor in digital life. This is something so essential that, even, it has been created discipline within the digital world called WPO or ‘Web Performance Optimization‘ and this refers to the relevance of web loading speed to improve search engine positioning. In this way, you will wonder… Why is it so important for SEO? Mainly, to the good user experience, a determining factor in many areas of web development and positioning.
What is the optimal loading time for my website?
This is a doubt that everyone has at the beginning. There is no stipulated optimal charging time, but it is advisable not to exceed 2 seconds. In this way, we will have a good WPO. Otherwise, if this time is exceeded, we will have to get down working and solving the problem to get a better optimization. It is easier than it seems to be.
To understand it a little better, we have the following information:
- Probability of the user leaving:
- 1 – 3 seconds: 32%
- 1 – 5 seconds: 90%
- 1 – 6 seconds: 106%
- 1 – 10 seconds: 123%
Up to 47% of users wait two seconds for a web page to load. If that time is exceeded, more than 23% will leave. Nobody wants to lose that large percentage of visitors, right? For that reason, we bring some ways in which you can speed up the loading time of your website.
– Choosing a good theme for your website: the theme you choose for your website will have different files such as CSS style sheets and Java Script functions that will impact the speed with which your site loads if it does not have a good optimization. In other words, choosing a good topic can make the difference between a slow website and one that provides a good user experience.
– Good quality hosting: host your website in a quality hosting, even if it means a greater outlay of money. Sometimes cheap is expensive, so you should always keep in mind that it is preferable to increase efforts if that will allow you to achieve better results. Investing in your website will never be a loss. Do not opt for cheap hostings that can slow down the speed of your site.
– Optimize your images: .JPG and .PNG formats will be your faithful ally since they are the least heavy of them. You will get good results in terms of quality and they will not affect the speed of your website.
– Eliminate unnecessary plugins and widgets: social media widgets and plug-ins significantly slow down speed and load. Rating and studying which are really important to add on your site and which are unnecessary will help enhance your website’s operation.
The main search engines also take into account the loading speed to position some pages in their results. Working to improve your website can help you considerably when it comes to SEO.
Contact us and getyour article posted on high authority websites and also, get our recommendation on your website SEO.
Or Buy Backlinks from our directly for affordable prices. We offer whitehat and manual work only.
Be more visible and get more local and national customers for your business now!
GET FREE SEO AUDIT OF YOUR WEBSITE, just fill out form below.